AppSense Performance Monitor
AppSense Performance Manager monitors your servers and ensures that hardware resources are maximized without compromising overall Quality of Service (QoS).
Dynamically manage your system performance, availability and capacity.
Performance Manager gives you the ability to define your user and application-based policies. This allows your system’s critical resources, such as processor, memory and network bandwidth, to be allocated fairly and prioritised appropriately.
- Can improve system capacity and performance by 40% or more
- Prevents server lock-ups caused by runaway applications
- Allows consolidation of existing server infrastructure
- Deliver improved Quality of Service
- Simple to configure and deploy with extensive auditing
- Increases ROI and reduces IT management costs
- Application Grouping
- Smart Scheduler™
- Thread Throttling™
- CPU reservations
- CPU application limits
- Processor affinity
- Virtual memory optimization
- Virtual memory limits
- Physical memory control
- Bandwidth throughput control
- Bandwidth quotas
- Centralized performance statistics database
- Web-based reporting
The AppSense Management Suite is the first fully integrated enterprise-class user and is comprised of four components; Environment Manager, Application Manager, Performance Manager and the Management Center.
If you would like more information on the Appsense range of products and how they can help your business, please look on our Downloads and Support section or call your local branch. Your local branch details are available on our Contact us page.